So anyways, after we had cake and opened her presents, we decided to go bowling. Andrew and I haven't been real bowling in FOREVER. I mean we have bowled on the Wii but not quite the same thing. Anyways, it was pretty entertaining. Plus, being pregnant I didn't think that that would make quite a difference but oh it does...I almost fell over a couple of times. Haha.
My cute sister Nicole.
Sean and Nicole- Sean is Nicoles new 'special friend'
Andrew and I.
Well, we also went to a concert on Monday for UVUphoria. Andrew had bought tickets like months ago and so we invited Nicole and she brought Sean along. The best part was that Nicole wore a skirt to a concert that we were sitting in the grass. Love you Nicole but I will never let you live that one down. Anyways, we saw okay, I can't remember right now. But it was country singers. The only one that I can remember is Joe Nichols and we left before he started to perform. The middle performer was really good. When Andrew gets home I'll have him update as to who we listened to. Haha. Here's Andrew and I at the concert.

Andrew's add-in: Okay so I can't believe that Christina could only remember the name of the person we didnt see haha, must be some kind of pregnancy brain memory thing, she blames everything else on it, lol. Anyways it was Collin Raye who was the middle singer who she really liked, he played a lot of his classics like, One Boy, One Girl and Thats my Story and Love me. All really good songs which Christina enjoys but had no clue that he sang them. The other singer was Josh Gracin. He did alright, considering that he was an American Idol, No offense.
1 comment:
Hi, sorry we missed th concert it looked like fun. O and thanks for saying the party is over after dinner at Nicoles birthday dinner. I see now you just didn't want us to go bowling with you. . . .. (you mush know how good we are and didn't want to get the pants beat off of you!! lol)The Cake was super yummy and We love Nicloe so we felt O so special that she would let us be part of the family for her Birthday. (She does know we are part of the family ... right???) GREAT POST!
Post a Comment