So my mom had decided to stay with us for the past week. We had so much fun! This time we were able to go do things. It was an absolute blast. Not to mention how much she does for us. She kept the house clean, laundry done and always made us a yummy dinner. Can I say chicken and dumplings, stew- yum! So delicious. Shes a wonderful cook! Plus, it was nice to have someone around all the time with me since poor Andrew is so busy (only 3 more weeks of student teaching, hallelujah!) Anyways, we love you tons mom and can't wait to see you again!! You're the bestest!
2 comments:
Oh wow. I haven't been on here forever. You look great and your little guy is so cute. It was great to see pics of your family. I miss them so much. Life is so different here in utah now. CRAZY. We should get together sometime and hang out. I know that your busy now that you have a little one but If I am ever down that way I will see if I can stop by. I am in Farr West which is past North Ogden. You guys look great and Miss you tons girl. Talk to you soon!
haha, did your mom tell her I caught her skipping out at church on Sunday?! I love your mom!! And PS. I really REALLY need that chicken and dumpling recipe.... I can't find a good one and yours is the best I've EVER had! :)
Post a Comment