Friday, December 5, 2008

How lucky am I?

So, yesterday I decided to try doing a more regular bedtime routine. I mean, I have always laid Jackson down for bed at about 9 every night, but yesterday I decided to give him a bath, then nurse him then put him to sleep. Well, it worked so well that he ended up sleeping a full 6 hours without waking up!! How great is that?! Once I finished nursing him I burped him and he fell into such a deep sleep that I was able to wrap him up in his blankets and he didnt even stir. He slept 6 hours but I only got 5 hours of straight sleep (I stayed up finishing a couple of things) but man that was great!

5 comments:

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

So nice I bet!

KaWheelers said...

haha, I just read your previous post about your trip to Oregon... I love the pics!! Seriously, your family is great!

And that's awesome that Jackson is sleeping so well :)

annie moffat karcher said...

that must have been great. I am happy for you.

Kelsey said...

I'm so happy for you! Getting sleep makes all the difference in the world huh?!

KaWheelers said...

I talked to Siale and he said that she gets back in February! Crazy, huh?