Thursday, December 18, 2008
Let it Snow, Let it snow, Let it Snow
So Tuesday morning we woke up to a bunch of snow, but luckily yesterday helped to melt a lot of it. But then this morning we woke up to MORE!! It has snowed all day, seriously. Well, it has finally slowed down. But how depressing is this? So our neighbor/ friend Dylan shoveled snow at about 7:30, well when I went to work at 8:30 I could not tell that it had been shoveled so I shoveled it again. Then at 9:30 he was leaving and had to shovel more snow! You could not tell that I had shoveled. That is how much snow we have!! It is insane. Here are a couple of pictures of Jack and I outside. They aren't too great because we were trying to hurry and take them because it is cold cold. (Not invigorating as my dad would say). Let me also add that there was no snow on the side of the car yesterday. Andrew had shoveled it all away. Evidently we are supposed to be getting more snow this weekend. CRAZY! It makes doing my check a little more annoying than usual.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is a butt load of snow.
Jackson looks like he is saying "Mom you have got to be kidding me it cold out here" (in the 1st one).
Post a Comment