So last week Andrew and I were talking and decided that we needed a diaper pail or something because one stinky diaper and our whole house would be smelly. So, Andrew goes online and does research to find the best one. We ended up with the Diaper Champ. It is so great! We love it. Today I noticed how a) more diapers fit into it than the little trash can we were using and b) there is like no smell. Seriously! The best part about it is that you dont have to buy special liners for it.

My other new favorite things are our new bookshelves from Ikea! They finally got them in stock so Andrew went and bought them this afternoon while I was at work and put them together. Once they are decorated and pretty Ill put a picture up of them in our house but for now here is what they look like.
3 comments:
Oh I like your shelves! Can't wait to see what they look like in your house.
i love ikea, next time i come out to utah, lets go shopping.
Hey, that's the diaper pail we have! I'm not sure how long you've had it, but I do have a warning. While there is no smell in the house, WOW it's awful when you open it to trow it out! I love it still though.
Post a Comment