I think Jack thinks its funny to pee on us. Tonight I was changing his diaper getting him ready for bed. I was in the process of putting on the new one and all of a sudden he starts peeing everywhere. Mind you he has a big grin on his face. Well, I get all the clothes off of him but the changing table is soaked in pee. I lay him on the couch because I still needed to get his clothes and diaper on. Well, just as I am putting his diaper on (I was adjusting it because it was all twisted) he starts peeing AGAIN! How much pee can a little boy have. Well, I see the stream so I do what any person would do and use my hand to cover it. Once again Jack is finding this whole thing quite funny. Now he is covered in pee, my hand is covered and pee and the couch is covered in pee. Good thing we have a sofa cover- makes it much easier to clean just take it off and wash it. Well, then I had to give him a bath- there was just too much pee involved. I was finally able to get him diapered and dressed and ready for bed.
Another story for the day. So all day Andrew and I had been cleaning the house. Well, he had his phone with him early in the day, but by the afternoon it was gone and we had no idea where it was. We seriously searched for hours on end. He had run to get lunch this afternoon but didnt get out of the car so we knew it had to be either somewhere in the house or car. Well, no luck. We could not find it anywhere. Andrew was looking in every remote spot- he even checked in the trash (he has had some "episodes" of things being thrown away but thats another story) he checked the car like 2 or 3 times. No luck. He kept searching high and low to no avail. Well, we decided to say a prayer and after Andrew went to go check the car. He came back not a minute later with his phone in hand. Hallelujah! We dont have to buy a new phone. Guess we should have said a prayer together from the beginning.
Here are some pictures of Jack
In the two directly above this he is leaning his head against the play mat thing- he really wanted to eat that toy
3 comments:
How fabulous for you! And those are the cutest pictures of him...my fav...him hanging onto his toy.
LUCKY! I am hoping Maeli goes into that phase...preferrably right now but seeing as she is only a little over a week old I guess we'll have to wait. Sleeping sounds so nice.
I'm so happy that Jack is sleeping so well for you! And I'm so happy I have never had to deal with flying pee! I'm SO worried about having a boy someday. But I guess if he's as sweet as Jack it will be worth it.
Post a Comment