Friday, March 6, 2009

Back to Normal

Well, that night must have been just a freaky night for Jacks because the past couple of nights have been just fine. Thank goodness. Either that or he realized what happens when his mom does not get sleep and he didnt like it. Who knows. Im just glad hes back to sleeping well.
Today I worked in the morning and Andrew did my check for me so we had time after I got off to go run some errands. While we were at Target we found large receiving blankets!! I like the ones that are AT LEAST 40 x 40. These ones that we found are actually 42" x 42". I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Jack still likes to be wrapped but he is too big for standard receiving blankets. This means I now have 6 large receiving blankets! They are also big enough to lay on the floor to play on. I have been looking for awhile and no one has had any so today was my lucky day! Needless to say, I was very excited (obviously if I am blogging about it)!
Just a side note, tomorrow BYU plays AirForce at 7:00. A very important game because if BYU wins then that guarantees MWC championship (even though depending on how the other teams play they may have to share it) But what else is happening at 7:00? The adult session of our stake conference! Who does that when most of our married STUDENT stake go to BYU? It must be a test of faith. Hmmmmm...

No comments: