Friday, May 29, 2009
3 Years!
Andrew and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on Wednesday. We went to lunch at Olive Garden and it was super yummy. Then Andrew surprised me and had taken the night off so we were able to just relax together and watch So You Think You Can Dance. It was fun to have him home at night. He bought me a pair of shoes! So exciting! Although we had to return them because they were a half size to small (not his fault though- he got the size that I normally wear these just seem to run small) and I bought him the Complete Thin Man Collection. Thin Man are probably his favorite movies. Anyways, we had a very enjoyable day together. Its crazy to think its been 3 years that we have been married. So much has happened during that time. I look forward to a bunch more years with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am such a slacker...I didn't even call you guys! Happy Belated Anniversary! Good job on going back to school...mom told me the other day. So exciting as well. And it is crazy to think how big Jackson is getting. He seems so "grown up" by doing all that stuff.
Post a Comment