Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just some pictures

I decided to coordinate how Jackson and Kenadi were dressed so here are some cute pictures of them. In the last picture, Jackson is trying to read her his book. We did get a video of it but then realized our camera was set on time lapse and so it is like watching them in fast forward. Well, I didnt originally put that video up but Andrew decided that I should put it up, so it is now up.  I also put up a video of Jackson just playing around. I was too lazy to cut the video so it wouldnt be as long, so in the middle of it Jackson starts playing the piano and does a quick little dance. Its a video for the grandparents.

2 comments:

Rick and Pierette Muffler said...

These grandparents love it! Thank you! :)

Kathy Muffler said...

Those pictures are precious!