Thursday, June 24, 2010

Colorado Vacation

Saturday night we got back from our trip to Colorado. We had so much fun! Thanks Rick, Pierette and Ben for letting us invade you guys for a week and a half. Jackson loved beingable to go outside and play pretty much whenever he wanted. Although for the first week or so he wanted someone out there with him, he eventually realized it was okay to play by himself out there. We went to the zoo, the aquarium, a childrens museum, riverwalk in Pueblo, shopping at Castle Rock outlets and just hung out. Jacksons absolute favorite thing was the aquarium. I think he probably could have stayed there all day.

Here are some pictures from the zoo. I swear I took a lot more, but my camera says that I did not. Who knows. Anyways, Jackson got to feed the giraffes. That was pretty cool. We have video of it somewhere.

Jackson on the train. He wasn't a big fan of it.
He liked the statue of a prarie dog.
Now pictures from the aquarium.
We had a really good time! Thanks for the great week!

2 comments:

Dave and Camille said...

OK, Totally offended you guys didn't call while you were here ;) It looks like you had a great time. Now just Imagine, you could be doing this stuff every week if you lived here.

Christina said...

I told Andrew to call Dave, but then he never did. Next time, we'll make sure to call you guys! I know, I know, but for now we are stuck in happy valley :)