Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Saturday was Andrews 27th Birthday! It was a nice relaxing day. We didn't do anything too exciting. I made homemade biscuits and gravy (still need to work on the gravy but for a first try it was pretty good) and then we watched Night at the Museum 2 in the morning (gotta love free NetFlix trials!) and opened presents. We then went and ran a couple of errands to find fans that would not cut Jacksons fingers off and were successful. We had a lazy afternoon and then decided to go walk around the mall. It was a fun and relaxing day! I love days when we get to just hang out as a family.
Sunday we had Andrews big birthday dinner with Emily and Dylan. Per his request I made steak, twice baked potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, homemade oven fries and rolls. We also had corn and salad but it was mostly so we could say we did have some vegetables! I must say it all turned out delicious! Oh and I made a homemade icecream cake. It was a cookies and cream cake and boy, that was tasty!

Here are the pictures from his 2 birthday days

Heavy Heavy Hangover they poor head, what do you wish this person with a Bump on the head?!
Jackson really enjoyed Heavy Heavy Hangover
He wanted to make sure that Kenadi got in on the fun too!
MMM! Cookies and cream icecream cake!
These pictures are for you Pierette! We are keeping with tradition!
Happy 27th Birthday Andrew! We had fun celebrating with you!
p.s. Jackson is shirtless because dinner was all over his shirt. He usually wears a shirt.

1 comment:

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

Happy late Birthday! That cake looked delicious!