Okay, so all my posts are all out of order but at least they are on there. Anyways, on Memorial day, after the zoo we decided we would drive through Parleys and go to Park City to the outlet mall. Well we get there and it is packed. Im not saying like it is somewhat busy, I mean, every parking spot, even the ones in the boon docks where no one EVER parks was taken. So we decide that we would just go another day and instead drive around Heber. While we were driving to Heber Kenadi starts grunting which means she is either trying to poop or actually pooping. I didnt think much of it though because that is obviously a normal occurence. Since I needed to feed Kenadi we decided to drive over to Andrew's classroom, only to realize he didnt bring his keys. That was alright, I would just feed her in the car no big deal. Andrew pulls her out and says, "Poor kid is soo sweaty! and stinky!!" Just then he realized that her poop had gone ALL OVER! I mean to her shoulders! Luckily for me Andrew offered to take care of the mess. I think we have really only had 2 times that she has blown out of her diaper which is pretty amazing considering that she has some forceful poop. Anyways, luckily we had brought a change of clothes for her and had a plastic bag in the car to stick her stinky clothes and carseat butt pad. I wish I had taken a picture of the disaster she caused..it was everywhere and poor Andrew had it on his shirt. Well, she was finally taken care of so I take her and start to feed her. Andrew asks Jackson if he wants to get out to go throw away the diaper. Jackson of course says yes so Andrew pulls him out and his butt is all wet! Andrew kinda laughs and says, "Jack peed through his diaper!!" Luckily we had extra clothes for him and once Andrew started changing him we realized that he really didnt pee through his diaper he had just spilled his water bottle. Definitely not as bad! But oh what a day! It definitely made us laugh.
One more story...yesterday I was doing our laundry as normal and when I pull out the colors load out of the dryer, the first shirt I grab is spotted red. As I continue looking it has more then just spots of red. It was almost looked like it had been tye dyed red and green. First I think, well maybe the red velvet cake got on the shirt so that would explain the red but what about the green. I ask Andrew if he had green pens. He said he didnt. (There have been a couple of loads of laundry lost to pens left in pockets, you think I would learn). Anyways, I continue looking and about half of the load had green and red specks but nothing quite as bad as the first shirt. As Im spray and washing the clothes Andrew says he thinks its crayon. crayon? Hmm, I couldnt think where teh crayon would come from and then I remembered. We had gone to dinner on Friday (maybe it was Saturday) and I had taken the crayons away from Jackson and put them in my pocket. I was the culprit!! Well, after washing the clothes 3 times using laundry detergent, spray and wash and vinegar it finally all came out with the exception of some on Jacksons basketball shorts. Im thinking it has to do with the type of material because the rest of the clothes were cotton. Man was I relieved because I had new clothes in there. Maybe this will teach me to ALWAYS check the pockets. I just get too hurried because usually there is a kid crying while Im putting the laundry in.
1 comment:
O and so many more of those "fun" days ahead of you. Its good you two can laugh about it, and by the way your kids are so darling!!
Post a Comment