Well, it has been a year (actually Tuesday was her birthday) since Kenadi's dramatic entrance into the world and Im glad to say that a year later things are less dramatic (other than her personality!) We had a fun relaxing day just hanging out. Basketball season is over so Andrew was home early. We went to McDonalds for her birthday. Jackson made that decision for her. She enjoyed it though! We kept her birthday pretty low key. She opened our presents to her and then we got on webcam with my parents so she could open their presents. We got on webcam on Wednesday with Andrews parents since they were just getting home from Idaho on Tuesday. She was pretty excited over her presents.We don't have very many pictures since we recorded most of her opening her presents.
Oh I almost forgot, we got her ears pierced Monday night. She looks adorable!!
 |
| This is her super cheesy "Cheeeese" smile |
 |
| And another super cheesy smile. |
At 1 year old she can kind of walk. She could totally do it if she wanted to. She will walk between Andrew and I quite a bit and can hold her balance without a problem but she chooses to still crawl. Thats fine. She LOVES food! Any type of food, doesn't matter. We have yet to come across anything that she doesn't like. She loves to pretend to talk on the phone to grapa (grandpa). Anytime you ask her who she is talking to she says grandpa. She LOVES to play with Jackson. The two of them are so cute together. If one of them is sleeping the other one is anxiously waiting for them to wake up. The other day both kids were downstairs taking a nap. I hear Kenadi talking in her bed so I go down to get her. I find Jackson in the room with her with a couple of toys and the two of them are "talking" to eachother. So funny. Yesterday, Jackson was still sleeping so I was making Kenadi some eggs. All of a sudden I hear her yell, "JAAAAA!!! JAAAAA!!" in her high pitch squeal, sure enough Jackson was coming upstairs. Needless to say she LOVES her brother. She tries really hard to talk to us and jabbers away quite a bit. She is also quite the drama queen. If things don't go her way she throws herself on the floor and cries the most pitiful cry you have ever heard. Seriously you would think that she was dying by the way she cries, I find it quite humorous now. She also folds her arms consistantly for prayer. I was so proud one day at lunch time when I told her and Jack that lunch was ready (both kids were already in their chairs) she immediately folded her little arms ready for prayer. We LOVE having her in our family! She is so much fun and has such an infectious laugh you can't help but love her! Happy 1st Birthday Kenadi! We LOVE YOU!
She goes for her 1 year checkup next month so Ill give details of that after that happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment