Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Mom, Mom, Mom!!!
Some days, I hear Mom way to much and by the end of the day I am tired of having my attention called to minute things that don't really matter. For instance, getting my attention to look at Jacksons foot. Anyways, Monday I had cleaned ALL day! Like deep cleaned every last corner in my house. I was exhausted by the end of the day so we went out to dinner. On the drive over (its like 5 minutes) Jackson would say, Mom, Mom! So Id turn around and ask him what and he would just look at me or make a noise, this happened probably 30 times. Andrew was laughing pretty hard by the time we got to the restaurant because Jackson just wanted to make sure he had my attention. So we get to the restaurant and are sitting down and again, seriously every 10 seconds Jackson would get my attention for no reason! I was going crazy! Then we finally get our food and Jackson decided that he would show me every bite of food he took before he took it. Andrew and I were laughing so hard by the end of dinner because it was a little ridiculous. If I didn't look when Jackson said my name, he would just keep saying it until I looked. At one point, we told him to say dad instead. Yeah, that worked about 1 time and then it was back to mom. Oh the life of a mom. I'm glad he loves me and wants my attention but it would be nice to just have some quiet for a minute. Thankfully, he is not in a "mom" mood today and is happily playing in the couch pillows (I hate when he does it, it makes the room feel so messy, so I turned my back so I cant see it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment