Friday, May 20, 2011

Easter (finally!)

I know! I am totally slacking on updating my blog recently. There really is no reason other than just not wanting to do it. So we'll go back to Easter now almost a month later.We had a nice Easter! Saturday we colored eggs and painted the kids buckets. Although we should have started everything earlier because at 7 we just started painting the buckets and Kenadi was done and ready to go to bed. Oh well, we had a blast. The kids LOVED dying the eggs. Kenadi liked drinking the dye. Yeah, I don't know why but she would be so sneaky and put some on her spoon and then quickly slurp it up! GROSS!! After the first time of drinking it we were fast and were able to prevent her from drinking anymore. (EEW makes me sick thinking of it!)





She always does this super cheesy "cheeeeese" smile.

I love her tongue sticking out in this one
Such concentration
Trying to get the kids to smile at the same time. Not working..
Kenadi still doesn't want to take a picture
Now she does, but Jack isn't smiling
Well at least theyre both happy
And I think they're done
And this is where Kenadi decided she was done with painting and ready for bed
But we managed to convince her a little bit longer would be ok

Easter Morning

Trying to get a picture of the kids in their cute Easter outfits
Kenadi is ready for a nap
Jackson's being silly
Aah, forget it! This will have to do. They looked adorable!


We went to church and it was exhausting as usual, except all of the kids in nursery were super hyper from Easter candy (awesome...). When we came home all I wanted to do was lay down and take a nap but Adam, Arielle and Nicole were coming over for dinner so I had to get things going. Thankfully, I was prepared and everything was pretty much ready it just needed to be put in the oven. I had even started the baked beans in the crockpot first thing in the morning so I wouldn't have to worry about those. We had a delicious dinner and that was that. Nothing too exciting in the evening. We had a nice Easter! Hope you all did too!

3 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Okay so I love Jacksons Christmas Pajamas on Easter morning, Secondly... when I came here to comment I notice the pregnancy ticker on the side, are you pregnant again? You are super woman!

Christina said...

Yes, Christmas pajamas are good all year round right? LOL. Yes, yes I am.

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

Love all the pictures! My fav...Jack's hat....and the one with Kenadi on Grandpa's lap. And everytime I see those dolls, I think of the black one Nicole picked out.