Jackson has really started talking up a storm. With his talking brings funny things. These are all things that happened last week.
I usually read the scriptures to the kids during lunchtime. They're quiet and occupied so its the easiest time for us. I usually read a chapter or two depending on the day. We are reading in 2 Nephi right now and I finished up one chapter and looked to see what the next chapter was about.
Me: "Oh its Isaiah, we'll save that for tomorrow."
Jackson "Isaiah? Yes mom yes!!"
Me "You want to read Isaiah today?"
Jackson: "Isaiah YES YES YES!!"
So we read the next chapter as well. Cracked me up!
This was on Friday. The kids wanted to blow bubbles but I wasn't in the mood so I said that maybe when they took a bath later they could blow them. Jackson thought about that for a minute and then:
"Bubble bath now mom!"
Me: "You want to take a bath now? How about later after dinner?" (it was only 11:00)
Jackson: "No, me stinky!! Woo-wee!! (waving his hand in front of his nose) Butt stinky!! (patting his butt now) Adi stinky!! (once again waving his hand in front of his nose) Adi butt stinky!! Bubble bath!"
So because they both were evidently SO stinky I let them take a bath.
Saturday at my grandpas house there were a bunch of potato bugs outside. Jackson and Kenadi were fascinated by them and kept watching them. One of them crawled right by the mat and then stopped moving.
Jackson: "Potato bug stuck!"
Me: "Well go pick it up and move it."
Jackson: "Uh-uh!!! (shaking his head) Kenadi!!!!! potato bug stuck!"
He wanted Kenadi to pick up the potato bug and move it. Isn't that what little sisters are for? To do the dirty work? The funny thing is Kenadi thinks its great to pick up the potato bugs and throw them as far as she can.
2 comments:
hahahaha ... those stories are so funny!
hehehe. THat is so cute. Great stories. THey are both getting so big! IT is good to see you all so happy!
Post a Comment