Saturday, September 27, 2008
Dr Appointment
Well, I had my doctors appointment yesterday and it went well. I mean, Im not having the baby so it didnt go THAT well. But everything is looking good. My blood pressure has stayed at about 138/80 so thats good. Its keeping calm. My doctor checked and I am 1 cm dilated- so that is definite progress from last week YAY! but still not enough to enduce me. She wants to see me at at least 2 cm. She said that since my blood pressure is staying pretty good it isn't forcing us to induce and by waiting a little longer she is hoping to avoid a very long labor and/or c-section. So, I guess she really does have my best interest at heart. She stripped my membranes (not the most fun thing in the world let me tell you) but it can sometimes start labor and help get things going. Jacksons head is still really high, so we need him to drop and that will help also. I go back and see her on Tuesday and hopefully I will be at least 2cm and then I can have the baby!! Tuesday I also go and have another non stress test done. At least they are easy tests and I dont get poked or prodded- plus I get to see Jackson on the ultrasound machine while the nurse measures the amniotic fluid. Anyways, we are just crossing our fingers that stripping my membranes works and that I get to be induced on Tuesday! Ill keep ya posted. By the way, I am still on bedrest, but she did add that if I feel a contraction to get up and walk around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!! It's getting so close... remember, you need to call me if you need anything and yes, Kristi and I are going to come visit you :) Love you!!
ok so even though I just talked to you today I still got on your blog to read what I already know. Ha ha anyway I think I've got Dylans sinus infection and feel like crap. The only real reason I'm so upset about it is because Jackson is coming and I don't want to have to stay away because I'm sick. So PLEASE keep him in till I get feeling better ok? I don't way to miss all the fun, but I really don't want to give any of you this nasty cold stuff either. Anyway.... Chat with you latter!
I was hoping to get a call from mom or dad that you were in labor! Geesh this kid doesn't want to come out!
Here's to crossing my fingers you can have your baby on Tuesday!
Post a Comment