Tuesday, September 30, 2008
The end is here!!!
So I went to the doctor today. The bad news was that my blood pressure was higher (148/98) and I had more protein in my urine then before, but the good news is that I am going to be induced first thing tomorrow morning. With everything going on, my doctor decided it is better to not wait any longer and to just induce me!!! I did make it to 2 1/2 cm dilated so thats good. She said that my cervix still isn't optimal for induction, but it doesnt make sense to keep going on now. I have a non stress test today at 2:00. My doctor did say that if my blood pressure is higher or if there are problems when we do the non stress test then she will want to induce today. She wants to wait until tomorrow morning that way I won't be pushing in the middle of the night, but if things arent looking good then it will be this afternoon. How crazy! After all the waiting we are finally going to have our baby boy!! If you can't tell Im excited and so happy to know that I am done! No more bedrest!! Well, I will probably be resting a lot but it wont be mandatory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
great news!!! I'm getting the butterflys for you, you know me just tring to do my part. So you just keep being super excited and I'll get the nerves for you. O and I figured out why jacksons head isn't going down.... He wants to be a cute baby with no cone head. He's worried you will make fun of him if he has one. LOL
Yay!! I am so excited for you!!
HAHA on Emily's comment!!
Post a Comment