Saturday, October 25, 2008

Behold an angel? or an Intruder?

Okay, so about 5 minutes ago, Christina says, "Andrew will you put a movie on in the bedroom, so I can lay down in there?" So I did, when I'm in there, I here Christina say, "No this is not the office, its over there (pointing to the office)" So I walk over to see who I need to yell at AGAIN, and there is this 90 year old woman in our house!! (I didnt yell at her, she was so old she probably couldnt read the sign) She says, "Oh I thought this was the office, but I think I found the right place, I wanted to give you this." Then She handed Christina a homemade burpclothe, which is super fancy. We said thanks, and she closed the door and left. I went out the door to see if she was able to find what she was looking for, SHE WAS GONE!!!! There was no car anywhere, and there was nobody out there! I started freaking out. I said "Christina, it wasnt one of your dead great grandmothers was it? I know it wasnt mine, at least I think it wasn't?!"



So who knows who this sweet lady was who came to bring us a burpclothe, but if you know of an old lady wandering my neighborhood...let me know. I don't know if you can tell, but I think she was an angel/ghost/resurrected being...maybe one of our dead ancestors. I dont know. Heres the burpclothe.


3 comments:

Rick and Pierette Muffler said...

Maybe the guy from the other day felt bad and had his grandmother bring a burp cloth over to make up for it! :)

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

HAHA! I like that explanation much better then the "ghostly frail woman" idea.

Anonymous said...

Andrew and Christina and Jackson. since Grandpa Lahoff passed away in February, there have been several strange occurances. the first one was on the top of travis and desirees car was a ice angel. Travis thought Grandma Donna did this I said it was a guardian grock angel to protect them on the trip home. Next when we put flowers on gramps grave the sun shone making it also look like a shape of an angel, then one night Blake (Travis's and Desi son was not yet talking but over the baby monitor they heard him say plain as day bye-bye papa then Travis heard footsteps, so maybe this sweet angel was sent by grandpa John to make sure Jackson was okay, after spending time with him in the spirit world he probably missed him , and Yes I do beleive in angels, I do I do I do,,, Aunt Jenny I will try to find the pictures and send them so you guys can check them out...