Okay first I need to give some background. As most of you know, but some of you probably not, Andrew and I live onsite at a storage facility in an industrial area. Well across the street they are doing construction. So this afternoon I was sitting in my living room nursing Jackson and Andrew was on the phone paying some of the hospital bills and all of a sudden some guy says, "knock knock" while opening our door. I am like in complete and utter shock and don't understand what is going on (I mean hello, there is a "private" sign on our door and "its a boy" poster as well). Andrew gives the guy the look of death. I am trying to cover myself up- I mean I wasn't exactly modestly nursing Jackson- I am in my house. Anyways, the guy looks at me and is like, "oh sorry" and then looks at Andrew and says, "can you move the taurus." Andrew looks back at him and nods his head (he is still on the phone). He gets off the phone and I seriously thought he was going to kill the guy. He is so mad that he is shaking! He doesn't really say anything to me, but when he leaves the house he slams the door. He comes back and is shaking even worse! He tells me that the guy was like, "Sorry about that, but it must happen all the time." Andrew says that was when he really lost it. He said, "No actually! I have lived here for a year and a half and it has never happened! Thats why there is a private sign on there!" That was all that Andrew told me about. He just said, "I really let him have it." I dont know exactly what it means, but it couldn't have been good if he wouldn't tell me. There is only one other time since we have been together that I have seen him that mad. It was when we were at a football game and this guy behind me kept hitting me in the back as he was trying to get a tshirt. Andrew turned around, looked him straight in the eye and said, "You need to stop it! A tshirt is not worth it! You keep hitting my wife!" I seriously thought he was going to deck that guy.
Anyways, moral of the story, it takes a lot to get Andrew mad, so beware if you do because it will be a sad day for you.
(I know you guys were probably hoping for pictures. Ill take some and put them up)
No comments:
Post a Comment