Saturday, October 25, 2008

Jackson has a cold :(

So Andrew has been sick for about the past week and a half. Magically Jackson got sick. Thanks Andrew! So Thursday night I could tell that Jackson wasn't feeling great. He just wanted to be held and was having a hard time sleeping. Well, Friday all day and night he was so congested and he is still congested today. Sad! Anyways, he is doing pretty good, but we can tell he just doesn't feel good. Since I have been the one staying up with him mostly during the night, Andrew has been watching him today so I could get a little break. Here are some pictures of him hanging out with Andrew in the kitchen. Yes, he is laying in his little bath tub. Andrew figured it was a good place to hold him while he did some dishes.






In other news, we have our first bushel of apples! My great grandpa has an apple tree and every fall we get tons and tons of apples! I guess its time to start baking apple pie- yeah that probably wont happen considering I have a sick newborn.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AHH. Poor guy. Sick babies are so pitiful!

Tanner Family said...

Poor Kid! Joel got sick a lot too. Just cuddle him and tell him you love him, I am sure that helps!

Anonymous said...

if jackson gets a cold again they have these vicks vaporizers for like 6 dollars at walmart. you plug it in, put a vicks tab in it, and it fills the room with that vicks smell. it has worked really good for addy in the past. by the way, you looked great on sunday for the blessing!