Friday, December 12, 2008

All about Jack

So here are some pictures that I have taken of Jackson in the past week. The first pictures are of him in his bouncer which he absolutely loves. We were trying to get ready and he was ravenous so we propped a bottle up for him to drink from (I know bad parents haha). Anyways, we went about getting ready and came back to find him like this (as a side note we are talking maybe a minute or 2 of not having an eye on him)

I was folding laundry with Jack by my side. I got up to go get the next load and came back to find Jackson basically passed out. The whole time I was by him he was laughing and cooing and talking with me. I leave for like a minute and he is out!






So today Jack has been kind of fussy and I have no idea why. Actually, I have a theory that it has to do with the weather because everytime the sky is gray he is fussy. Anyways, we got home from working and he was still fussy. I changed his diaper (third time in an hour) and let him lay there while I started pumping and he was laughing and cooing, having a good ole time up there. He must have been sick of me because he was having a ball. Like 2o minutes later I dont hear any noises. I stand up and look and he is out cold!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I am beyond jealous! Inara NEVER sleeps! And I'm not exaggerating. Unless I'm nursing her, she's awake. What a little blessing that Jackson is.