Monday, December 15, 2008

Student Teaching DONE!!!

Today was the first day of no student teaching for Andrew! It was so great to actually see him. For the past 4 months Andrew has been student teaching during the day- until about 2:30 and then leaving for work at 4 and not getting home until quarter to 1. Well, he is finally done and passed! YES! That means life will be a little more normal for us. He still works evenings which is a bummer. I would prefer to have him home during the evenings then the daytimes but Ill take what I can get. I worked in the morning today so he was able to watch Jackson during my shift. It was kind of nice to be able to finish things right as I got them. I really can't complain though. More often than not, Jackson will sleep while we are at work. After I got off work we were able to go run some errands. I bought new jeans- so exciting especially since they are a smaller size than what I was wearing before I got pregnant. I hope that the sizes havent gotten bigger and that I really am smaller. We also found some black shoes for me. I needed some for my sisters wedding and I was in need of a new pair so that was good.
So funny story. We went and bought milk today and put it in our trunk. Well, once we got home (about 3:15) it was snowing so I figured I should go do my check out in the facility (I have an area in the storage units that I have to make sure all is well with). Anyways, I go do my check come back feed jack and then decide to visit with Emily while shes at work. Well, I compltely forget about the milk in our trunk until I go home- at about 6:30. Yeah it was there the entire time. Luckily it is so cold outside (like 30 degrees or something) so it wasnt bad, but yeah I felt like an airhead!

2 comments:

Katelyn Ann(e) said...

pretty sure your little boy is adorable :0)

Kelsey said...

You really are smaller. I noticed it when I came to VT, but I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong. Here's to nursing! I wish it was working for me! You look great!