Thursday, February 5, 2009

Let me tell you about the appt!

Well the appt went really good at the doctors office...at least from what I watched of it. First, they measured him, then they weighed him. He is 24 inches long, that puts him somewhere in the 46th perecentile...just below average which I am pretty sure he gets from his mom (she is only 5' 2"). He weighed in at 16 lbs, I cant remember what percentile that was, but it was pretty much average. He is growing so much! His reflexes and everything else was right on track, not one developmental concern at least from what the doctor told us.

He also got his shots, at least I think he got his shots. I did hear the screaming and saw the bandaids afterwards on his legs, but I didn't actually watch him get the shots, I did happen to notice some very nice cars driving around outside the window of the doctors office!

No comments: