Monday, February 23, 2009

Almost a perfect day...Almost

So today was a pretty good day. When I came home from meeting with Kori about playgroup Andrew had cleaned our bedroom and living room. It was so nice. He even rearranged our bedroom to put a little table in so I can sew on it at night. Whats even better, is today at work Jackson did not cry or fuss while I was closing. Normally 6:00 rolls around and Jack has had it. He will be crying and screaming just wanting me to hold him, but today he slept! Happy day for me! This seriously was a very monumental occassion for me- hence why Im blogging about it. It definitely made me less stressed. The only down fall to today was Jack not wanting to be put down for bed. I dont know what his deal is lately but he does not want to be put down to sleep. He was even holding on to my arm I think in hopes that I wouldnt put him down. After about 45 minutes he finaally laid down for bed. Now I can go to sleep too.

No comments: