So a couple of weeks ago I mentioned to Andrew that Jack won't take a binky. Andrew replies that he will, but you have to hold it in his mouth for him. I assured him that I tried and it didnt work- he just spits it out. So the other day, I come home from work and Andrew says, "Look hes taking a binky." As soon as Jack realizes that Im home he wouldnt take it. He spit it out and wouldnt let it back in his mouth. He obviously wanted something else. Oh that kid...at least he takes a bottle.
3 comments:
Madison says Jackson looks cute cute cute in the duck thing...whatever it is.
Haha..its his duck towel. Man, I cant wait to see how madison and hannah are around the baby
No I was writing what she said. She said the whatever it is. I knew it was towel! HAHA!
Post a Comment