Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yes, he got his shots

Since Andrew wasnt sure if he got his shots or not, I thought I'd assure you all that he did. After Jack got his shots he was crying (of course) so I picked him up and Andrew offered to take him. I didnt let him. I didnt want Jack to hate me. Well, he was mad at me. We went to Costco afterwards and everytime I looked at him he just stared back at me like, "I cant believe you did that to me!" Major stink eye. Needless to say, he is loving me again.

(By the way, his weight is in the 61% and head circumfrence (16.75 inches) is in the 57%. I should also mention that their way of measuring him isn't the most accurate. They lay him down on the paper and mark a line where his feet are and then a line where is head is so the dr did mention there is room for error there. Plus he is only 4 months he still has plenty of time to grow)

No comments: