Monday, March 23, 2009

Graduation Pictures By Emily!

So as we have been talking about in our last couple of posts, my friend Emily did some more family pictures and pictures for graduation. First we went to her Mom's house and did some pictures there, mostly of Jackson but we did some of the family then we went to BYU and took some graduation pictures for Andrew. She is so talented!! Here is a preview of some of the pictures that she did:









6 comments:

Kathy Muffler said...

I love thos pics! They are precious. Emily did a fantastic job - but she had some fantastic subjects! Love you guys!

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE your new header picture...so CUTE! And the others are super cute too. Emily should so take a vacation out to England....

Savannah said...

Cute pictures! I love your new header picture too! Adorable! I'm going to have to remember that one for the future!!

Andi Fitz said...

Those are adorable!! I love the one of Jackson by the football!

Tanner Family said...

So dang cute! You guys are such a cute family. When is graduation? We leave Oregon on the 14th of April back to Idaho, and man I wish we were graduating but Andrew is the graduate this year! So way to go Andrew!!!

Cynthia said...

Darling, Emily did a great job. I love the one with Jackson on Andrew's soldiers, so tender.