Today after I ran a couple of errands I came home and was changing Jacks diaper. Right as I was about to put the fresh diaper on he starts to pee! He sat there smiling at me and thought it was kind of funny. So after he finishes peeing and leaving my sofa wet I put him in the bath. After the bath I put him on my bed to lotion him up and dress him. Well, right after I move his towel to put his diaper on what does he do? HE PEES! AGAIN!! Oh my goodness! Now I have a wet comforter! I finish getting him dressed and put him in his jumper. I throw my comforter and sofa cover into the wash. I come back to find he had pooped and it had come out of the diaper! All this happened within like 20 minutes! Holy cow! So another change of clothes and we are good! Let me tell you though, that was crazy!
After our pee/poop incident I moved our coffee table and laid blankets on the floor so he could roll around and play while I was folding and putting away laundry. This is what happened. He went from being in the middle of the blankets to being by the door. I guess he wanted to get away.
1 comment:
I know how you feel with the pee/poop incident. I had a similar experience yesterday. He peed and pooped all over as I was changing him and our plastic mat was swimming in it! It was gross! I didn't know where to set Boston because it got all over the back of his onsie, my pants and our bed sheet. And then he was screaming because he was hungry so I had to feed him before i could even finish cleaning up. Ha ha. Gotta love those moments!
Post a Comment