Thursday, July 8, 2010
Blessing
We blessed Kenadi this past Sunday. It was a wonderful day! My dad, grandpa and great grandpa (so Kenadis great and great great grandpa) were able to be here. We are sad that things didnt work out for Andrews parents to be here and we sure missed them! Andrew gave Kenadi a wonderful blessing and you could definitely feel the spirit in the room as well as the love that everyone has for Kenadi. I still need to get pictures from my parents. Our camera was MIA so they took all of the pictures. Unfortunately, now that I am thinking about it, we did not get one picture of us as a family on her blessing day. After Sacrament Andrew had to rush off to teach Sunday School. Anyways, once I get the pictures I'll be sure to post them. She looked so cute in her blessing dress which was my blessing dress made by my great grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment