Jackson has been hiding lately. The other day he was hiding behind the recliner in his bedroom.
And now a little video of Jackson helping Kenadi dance. Once you get a little into it you can hear Kenadi laugh.And a short video of Jackson dancing.
And more Pictures! I forgot that I had some cute pictures from my phone.
Jackson asked to put his shirt and tie on.
Kenadi sitting up in her bumbo
Kenadi likes to sit with her feet up in the air.
5 comments:
How cute is that video???!!! And I love how Kenado looks just about as big as Jackson.
What stroller is that? It's too cool!
Bobbie I know too cute! I seriously think they are going to be best of friends.
Savannah it's a combi twin 2010. I love it and can't live without it. I highly recommend it.
Nice stroller...I'm in the market for a new one. Although, I think I found it...now I just have to tell Dan the price which he may not like too much. Does yours fold up pretty well? I am so use to our little one I have to go small.
It folds twice so it ends up being about the size of a single full size stroller. When it's folded it can fit through the airport security scanner. It's also fairly light at least compared to other double strollers and can fit through a standard Doorway. I think it was $230 but we got it when babies r us had a sale so we got it for $170 plus tax. Check it out on babies r us or the combi website for all the details. It was the best reasonably priced double stroller we could find.
Post a Comment