Seems like we have been taking a lot of pictures the past couple of days. The other day Andrew bought a BYU jersey (for ridiculously cheap I might add) and Jackson thought it was so cool he wanted to try it on.
We decided it was time to bust the bouncer out for Kenadi. Jackson of course wanted to show her how to work it all
How about a little flashback? This is when Jackson first got to be in the bouncer . Yep! Id say they look like siblings.
Back to Kenadi
In his defense he was just barely 4 months and Kenadi will be 5 months tomorrow so she is older when she first stood in it. My bet is that they are about the same height when they grow up.
Now Jacksons turn. Kenadi decided it was bed time (it was like 7:30, man I love that she goes to bed at about 8 and then wakes up between 6:30 and 7!) so Jackson decided it was his turn to play in the bouncer.
He is soo goofy! He has been playing in the bouncer for most of this morning as well.
And lastly, yesterday we found Kenadis dress for Adam and Arielles wedding. I am going to make a red sash and red flower for her to wear with it. So Cute! (But I am biased)
No comments:
Post a Comment