to Heber! Our contract is up at the end of August and we decided that we would look in Heber and see if we could find anything we like. Surprisingly enough, we actually found a bigger apartment for $50 less a month. The downside is that the bedrooms are tiny but that was really the only downside. We will have a little yard for the kids to play in (I am SO looking forward to that), it is in a quiet cul-de-sac, we will only have neighbors to our side (no one above or below!) and we are about a 1.5 minute drive to Andrews work. We are very excited for a new adventure up there!
Side note, as I was writing this, Jackson was having a morning snack of a waffel. He was sitting on the floor with his plate and fork. When he was done, he picked it all up, went and scraped the plate off (there wasn't anything on there but he scraped it to make sure) and then put it in the sink. I love that he is tidy!
2 comments:
When are you moving?! Agh.... we are all growing up and moving on with our lives! CRAZY!!!! :) I'm excited for you guys!
August 15. I know it is so weird how we are all growing up. When are you due again?
Post a Comment