Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dr Appointment for Jackson

Yesterday Jackson had his 2 week appointment. He was really almost 3 weeks (20 days to be exact). The pediatrician said that he is doing great! He now weighs 8 lbs 12 oz (a full pound more than his birth weight) and he is 21 1/4 inches long (that is over 2 inches longer than his birth length). Here is a little video of Jackson just hanging out.



Here are a couple of pictures of him.


6 comments:

Rick and Pierette Muffler said...

looks like he is doing great!

Grandma Jenny said...

He's adorable, and looks so much like his daddy, so I guess Andrew's adorable too? lol but i also see alittle bit of Great Aunt Jenny in him ?

Anonymous said...

He is so dang adorable! I love all the pictures Christina. What a cute little family!!

Kelsey said...

I love his round head. He doesn't have a cone at all. It was so fun talking to you the other day. I really hope we can become friends. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. Fell free to check ours out.

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

Hannah saw the video clip and was like, "I like that baby." So cute. Sorry I was asleep when you called. I was pooped out from yesterday. The stories I have to tell from our trip and I was a little let's say...MAD about a certain thing. I will talk to you hopefully later today!

Unknown said...

Well I guess I don't know how to publish my comment. Jackson doesn't look like strangers HA I guess that is a good thing. He looks like Andrew for sure.
Love Grampy and Nana Bev Muffler