Saturday, October 4, 2008
Now that I figured out the video, i can put a bunch on here
So I think I need to clarify something before you watch this video. There is a little thing where you hear Christina's mom saying something about sitting on the toilet doing something, well she is talking about Christina sitting on the toilet while they bathe him so that everybody can fit in our small bathroom. So it isnt anything gross, its just her organizing. No big deal. Sorry for anybody that may have misinterpreted what was happening, I must say I did too, thats why I was like "Shhhhhh!" but then I soon realized what they were tlaking about, hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What's mom saying about the toliet?
haha, yeah... the toilet bit is pretty funny! :) I love your mom!!
He is lovely!
Congratulations!! He is such a cute baby! I'm glad he's finally here!
What a beautiful baby...I see both mom and dad in him. And I love the name...Jackson. Wonder why??? Congrats you too! He's a great addition to your little family!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment