Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On Our Own

Well, sad day! Today my mom left and Andrew started work again (working at UVU he has been going to do his student teaching the whole time) so its now just Jackson and I (kinda scary!). Anyways, we had such a good time while she was here. She would take the night shift and just wake me up when Jackson needed to eat. The past couple of nights she has just let me sleep and she would bottle feed him (so nice to be able to get 5 straight hours of sleep!) Let me say that when her and Andrew are lacking sleep they sure do get quite crazy (notice that I said they, I am not included in the crazy part)! Lets just put it this way, we would end up staying up until midnight almost every night cracking up! Jackson is growing tons and is starting to "fill out" a little bit. Probably because he eats like every two hours! Sometimes more! Sometimes he thinks he needs a little snack in between meals. Cracks us up! Anyways here are some pictures from today.



Thanks for coming mom! We loved having you here and wish you could stay longer (not just because you kept my house clean, kept us fed, and took care of Jackson). We can't wait to see you in two and a half weeks (not that Im counting down or anything).

4 comments:

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

Mom is always such a big help. You will do great though! I like your living room picture ;)

Carmy said...

LOOK AT THAT CUTE BABY BOY!!!!!!!! oh my goodness!!! i hope you guys are doing well. I wish i lived closer!! i would take on any shift you wanted me to!! ^_^ love ya! <3

Cynthia said...

It's always sad when the family leaves...if you need help or company let me know! He is darling.

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

I have been gone for 4 days and no new pictures???!!!