Friday, February 6, 2009
We Did it!
Well, actually Andrew did it while I was gone last night. We have moved Jackson from sleeping in the basinett in our bedroom to sleeping in the playpen in the living room. I think Jackson liked it alright. He was able to move more. When i checked on him a couple of times he was laying on his side and when I got him this morning he was almost completely sideways. I dont know how he does that. I think moving him to the living room was harder for me than it was for him. It meant getting up out of bed into the cold to make sure he is alright rather than just listening for his breathing. But, it was nice this morning when he was making all his noises it wasn't so loud so I could stay in bed a little longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats! I was just talking to my mom about that today and I was saying how before I had her I didn't really want her spending that much time in our room but now I don't want to have her leave! I know it will have to happen one day... I'm proud of you!
I know what you mean! You get so used to having them in there and being able to hear them breathing through the night. But he did still survive so I guess its ok to have them not in the same room.
Be glad you did it now... I ended up with all three of my girls in MY bed... real hard habit to break! Way to go!
Post a Comment