Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

So lucky me, I got to work all of Valentines day. Thats alright. It was pretty slow so I was able to work on my nieces blanket. I didnt accomplish as much as I wanted to but I got about half of it done. So that was good. Andrew bought me some beautiful flowers that he brought into the office for me to enjoy. Every time he came over to visit he mentioned how it smelt like a flower shop. After work, we had yummy pizza. Andrew had bought some take and bake pizza from Costco. Neither of us wanted to wait at a super busy restaurant and eat dinner there so we had our dinner at home. Because Andrew can't handle keeping a secret, he had given me my valentines day present on Wednesday. He bought me a beautiful diamond necklace.

I bought Andrew an Ihome alarm clock for his Ipod. He likes more practical gifts. Overall we had a nice relaxing evening. It was great to be able to just spend time together.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I saw you wearing that pretty necklace at church yesterday and was going to ask you if it was the result of a valentines gift...but forgot! good job andrew! and by the way, those ihome docks are great...i love ours.

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

what a lovely necklace! I so forgot to ask you what you guys did while I was on the phone with you.