Jack rolls over! Of course! We have been waiting for weeks for him to finally roll over. He has been able to roll to his side and so we, but Andrew especially, has been trying to teach him what to do with his arm so he can roll over. So today, Jack is lying on his playmat and rolls over to his side and his legs are basically all the way over but not his upper body. Well, I leave for work (next door). About 10 minutes later I get a call from Andrew. Thinking he is just going to ask me if I found the diaper bag (I left it in the office yesterday) I am totally taken off guard when Andrew practically shouts, "He rolled over!!" He was so excited! So I ask for all the details of course- well I needed to make sure that it was a for real roll over and not like him helping him. Well, sure enough Jack had rolled from his back to his stomach all by himself. Now if only he will do it when Im around. I was hoping he would do it after work but he was too tired and too grumpy. Maybe tomorrow.
Other news about Jack, he is sitting up quite well. He can sit by himself for a few seconds and then loses balance. He hates leaning back now and constantly wants to sit up. He also has mastered the art of grabbing at things. No longer can I sit him on my lap at work and actually do work. He grabs all the papers and pens. I think I need longer arms. Luckily when people come into the office, he gets really quite and just stares them down. If he gets a good vibe he may smile- but those dont happen very often (weird stinky people come into the office). tomorrow he has is 4 month appointment. We will see where he is at on the charts. He also has to get more shots. I had accidentally scheduled the appointment during my scheduled shift so Andrew was going to take him alone until he found out he had to get shots. He decided that I better switch shifts and come along with him because he doesnt know if he can handle the shots. Hmm...he may have to leave the room. We will see how that goes.
2 comments:
Wow, rolling over! And, that is funny about Andrew and the shots. Poor little Jackson will be the one getting poked, and it will be hard on Andrew! haha!
How cute! I had Dan take Madison to do her first shots at the doctor...he was so mad afterwards...he thought she'd always remember him being the one taking her to do that. Guys are so funny about some things.
Post a Comment