Just now, Jackson found some iPod earbuds in my bedroom. He grabbed them and then grabbed my phone out of my pocket. He plugged the earbuds in and proceeded to turn on some music. He is now just sitting here listening to music. 22 months old and he can use my iPhone properly. Not to mention he knows where to go when he wants to call someone. Its quite funny, he will grab my phone and pull up my favorite contacts list. Cracks me up! The kid can't talk but he can use an iPhone...hmm...
4 comments:
He secretly can talk I'm sure...didn't he one time say that like 5 word sentence just out of the blue?
Yes he can talk he just chooses not to. Not quite sure why, drives me crazy!
He does say "Bob" so I have no problem with it!
Haha good point! I was telling Andrew about that and Jackson kept repeating me and saying, "Hi bob! bob, bob, bob bob" it was funny.
Post a Comment