Thursday, July 8, 2010
What did I do?
Last night we are all just sitting around in the living room. I was on the couch flipping through a magazine and Andrew was on the rocker doing something on the computer. The kids were on the floor playing. Well, I look up to find Jackson dragging kenadi by her onesie across the floor and her cooing and laughing the whole way! (Dont worry he didnt really take her that far). I jump up and scream Jackson and get Kenadi. Andrew goes over toJackson because I had startled him and he was kind of in shock. He then looks around and out of no where says, "What did I do?" It cracked us up! He doesn't usually talk and has yet to say a full sentence like that, but you could definitely understand what he said. Oh that kid! Kenadi needs to start crawling already so Jackson has someone who can move along with him. Well, I am going to go pick up my living room for the 3rd time already this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is too funny that he said that whole sentence! And way to go on slacking on the pictures....
That is funny!
Post a Comment