Thursday, September 2, 2010
Andrew's Muffler
So we got a landline because it was super super cheap to add on to our internet. Anyways, this morning I have had 5 phone calls asking if this was a business (all from stupid telemarketers, I can call them stupid because I once did it). Anyways, I could not figure out for the life of me why they would think this was a business. Finally I thought maybe Qwest registered our number as a business instead of residential. I checked online, nope. Says residential line right on the front. Hmm..well as I get our number on the do not call registry I get another phone call. This time it was a lady calling asking if this was Andrew's Muffler. I thought she said Andrew so I said no this is his wife. She said, "Oh you mean this isn't a business to repair mufflers?" MMM, Nope! She was very nice and apologized and now the problem is solved. Guess people are assuming this is a business. Thats what happens when your last name is a common business name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha! That is so funny!!
Post a Comment