Friday, September 10, 2010

She's Back!!!

So as I mentioned in my previous post about Kenadi, she has been having a hard time adjusting to our new place. It probably is because for about a month we had no routine whatsoever. Anyways, last night as we were eating dinner she got really fussy. We knew she was sleepy but she didn't want to be picked up. Andrew picked her up and she started crying hard. So he laid her on the ground and gave her her binky and within 5 minutes she was out! Man, I love that she is doing that again.
Then, this morning she was playing on the ground and started whining a bit. Then all at once, and I mean like within a minute, shes quiet and not moving. Yeah she's asleep! So I guess we are delaying our walk for a little bit and I'm just fine with that- especially since she fell asleep on her own.
Love this little girl! (Did I mention that she slept through the night last night. Hopefully she's getting back into that routine too! And she just went back to sleep after her wonderful brother stepped on her)

No comments: