Wednesday, October 1, 2008

She Went in This Morning!!!





Okay it says that this is Christina posting, but its not, shes a little busy right now, :) Yes she is in the hospital receiving Pitosin injections, on the monitor it says she is receiving 16 ml per minute. In fact I might have a cool picture about it. Anyways, Its me and Christina, and also Emily (shes the one taknig the pictures) but since I have so much time just sitting here, I thought "Hey I could post some of the pictures."

4 comments:

Missy said...

Yay! You're having your baby! I can't wait to see how cute he is!

Dave and Camille said...

Yay! We're so excited for you! Good luck with everything. :) Send pics when you can!!

Tanner Family said...

Go Christina! I bet he is going to be so cute, we are so happy for you two!

KaWheelers said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you two! I can't wait to see your cute baby :)