1. Ice Cream! He LOVES IT! These were after he had some andhe was acting so goofy (as you can tell)
2. Picking the toe fuzzies out from his toes. He recently discovered that when he takes his socks off there are little fuzzies between his toes. He will spend a good thirty minutes hunting and searching all the fuzzies out. Quite funny!
PS Notice the huge scratch on the side of his face? I have no idea how he got it. Two nights ago he went to bed without a scratch, woke up crying in the middleof the night and I went in and checked on him and didnt notice it, but then when he got up in the morning it was there. I felt so bad! My kid doesnt get scratches and bruises!! (jk, hes a boy I know its bound to happen).
Also, just want to mention I am now 36 weeks which means next week Im considered full term and can have this baby any time. Hopefully soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment