Monday, February 1, 2010

Thankful

Boy am I so thankful for my two boys! The past two weeks I haven't felt that great. Between every part of my body aching all the time and sleeping maybe 3-4 hours at night it has been difficult for me to do everything that I usually do during the day. Andrew is so great though. He doesn't mind if in the middle of the night I turn on the tv, take a shower, basically do whatever I need to to be able to sleep. He also has been helping so much around the house when he gets home from school.
Jackson is the best kid in the world. Holy cow! Every morning we all are up by about 6 (if Im lucky its 6:30). Seeing as how I did not sleep very well the previous night, by about 8:00 I can barely keep my eyes open. I turn on Handy Manny on disney channel and Jack watches that and plays while I doze a little (I never get into a super deep sleep, I can always hear whats going on, but it definitely helps me get through until Jacks nap). He is so good at playing by himself when needed. Actually he sometimes just chooses to play by himself. How could I not be so thankful for these two guys!

No comments: