Monday, February 1, 2010

Picture Catch Up

Since I have so been lacking in blogging lately, here are some pictures fromthe past little while. I actually have more that I need to put up that are from my phone (Andrew had the camera for church a lot so I didnt know where it was). But here are some from our regular camera. Most of them are just really goofy. Jack likes to help take the pictures.
Here he is at church. He was over at the clerks office with Andrew doing bishopric stuff.
Jackson and his best friend Emily. Im pretty sure she is his best friend (after us of course). He loves seeing her and almost always will choose her over me when we are visiting. They were being so cute together!
One night we were just playing around and he wanted to take pictures. This was the best one we got. Look at all those teeth! He has more trying to break through as well. I can feel the bottom side ones as well as the first molars trying to come through.
So cheesy!
Doesn't that face just melt your heart?

2 comments:

Andi Fitz said...

He is so cute! We need to do a play date this week! Boston would love hanging out with him! Let me know if you want to and when would work for you!

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

He's growing up so fast! I can't believe how much bigger he looks from just those pictures you mailed last month. Such a cutie! Oh and at first...I was like...whoa...christina sure went super light with the hair color...and then I realized it was Emily.