Kenadi was doing so great todaythe day after her big surgery. The doctors all felt that she was doing so good that they decided to move her to a different ventilator a couple of days earlier than intended. On this new ventilator her chest doesnt vibrate like it did, and it allows her to breathe easier on her own. In the next two days, the doctors and nurses think she wont need a ventilator at all. Once that ventilator comes out she will be able to cry. It feels a little odd that we are excited about a baby crying, but we havent hear her cry yet. Then after that they will look at taking out a tube in her side. When that comes out we will be able to hold our baby for the first time! We are seeing a lot fo progression and are so excited about what we are seeing happen!
9 comments:
That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys.
Oh, how wonderful! You must be so excited to get to hold her...
an tic i pa tion, it's makin you wait...
We're continuing the prayers for Kenadi.
Oh, I love when they start to take all the tubes out of them! It means there's visible progress! Yay!
I guess we will pray for the crying to begin...that is kinda funny, huh?
I'm so happy for you guys! And I'm so happy she is recovering so quickly for what she's gone through.
She looks so good! Soon she will be in your arms!
That is such wonderful news!!!! She looks great!!! I am so very happy for all of you. :)
So great to hear wonderful news...I can't wait for you guys to hold her!
That's great! I'm so glad she's doing so well!
We love all the good news you are posting. She is Beautiful and its so fun to see her eyes open! We love you guys!
Post a Comment