So there has still been a lot of progess in little Kenadi's life. She has come off of Versed (a medication used to sedate her) and all of her anitbiotics (meaning she doesnt have any infection that they could find). This means that she is only still on Morphine, Oxygen (between 28-30 percent and the lowest they need to go is 21-22 percent) and Lipids (Fat) and the gatorade like substance full of good stuff for her. As I am writing this, we just got a text from Christina's mom who is up at Primary Childrens and just found out that she had a bowel movement! That means that her intestines are working..Yay!! That was the next big step. I'm not sure what the next step is now, but I think its just coming off the morphine and oxygen. But here are a couple of pictures that we took today while we were holding her.
4 comments:
YAY...she pooped! Love the first picture!
way to go little Kenadi!
I'm glad she is improving so quickly! And I am thrilled you guys finally got to hold her!!!
Pooping is a good thing!!!! This is such great news for all of you. She is an amazing little girl full of spunk and courage. I am so happy for all of you. :)
Post a Comment