He cracks us up. Oh, and a little side story, I stayed up at the hospital all day long today. When I got home Jackson gave me a huge smile and when I asked for a hug he came over and grabbed my waterbottle instead. Sad! But he made up for it. He kept following me around and grabbing my leg and then when it was time for him to go to bed Andrew told him to give me a hug and a kiss. Jack gave me a hug and then Andrew told him to give me a kiss and showed him how to give me a kiss on the cheek. And guess what, he gave me a kiss on the cheek. It melted my heart. I think there has been only one other time that he gave me a kiss on the cheek. He only likes to blow kisses. It made my night!
1 comment:
Emily is up for competition...
Post a Comment